My New Address - Poem by Debasish Mishra
Donot look for me in the lanes of happiness...
Because I have rented a room in the slums of loneliness;
Where I hear my own stories
& share myself- my woes & worries.
I have left that world of kin & friends...
For a place where bondage of bonds ends;
I think this room suits me well...
Although you might call it a second hell!
I had enough of social touch,
And veiled looks that hide so much:
I am happy in this world confined...
Where no fake voice echoes nor illusions blind! !
Comments about My New Address by Debasish Mishra
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl