A Poet's Tale - Poem by Debasish Mishra
They say I am a poet
Endowed with the wealth of words.
I smile gently
Hiding those things that are inherent in me....
A few drops of tears & some pain.
I see poetry in pottery
Beauty in ugliness
Life in inanimate things.
Some call me a lunatic
Maddened by the quirks of Fate.
I smile gently, once again,
Burying my frustration in my heart.
Because, after all, I am a poet....
Comments about A Poet's Tale by Debasish Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl