My Razor - Poem by desiree hayden
My razor is sharp,
My razor is pointy.
My razor could kill me in two seconds or twenty.
It could kill me fast it could kill me slow,
I guess I'll just have to let the blood flow.
It's as cold as ice but turns hot as metal.
It runs down my hand so fast, It feels so good!
Ohhh I want this to last!
It feels so god to let out the pain!
Let out the pain you have created
Your trust has faded and fadded.
So I will sit here and think about the pain
As I cut into your trust deeper and deeper.
Comments about My Razor by desiree hayden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl