Mohammed Al Daqs
My Special Friend - Poem by Mohammed Al Daqs
Allah sent me such a nice friend,
His hand he would always lend.
For sure his words I commend,
And often on him I depend.
I tell you why he is first-rate,
'Cause I can’t with others’ equate.
He's trusty and ever straight,
In English, he has such weight.
His wisdom finds him the way,
It's Allah he’d always obey.
His favours I can never re-pay
For he becomes nicer every day.
Try and guess his name,
Omar, and his lasting fame.
Let’s play this nice game,
And see who is the same!
Comments about My Special Friend by Mohammed Al Daqs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda