My Talk Of Dragons - Poem by Naveed Akram
My talk is never at cost, it does not earn wages,
The dragons and its language despise with buzzes.
The armour of the reptilian race shall be noble,
Force talking, force information from the abnormal.
My talk shall not enter prisons all the time,
Do not hear them who speak with a mime.
They are scared of dragons, for they wrote their words,
Arguing why they heard or not, even in the blizzards.
My sages will confer with me, and upright are the dragons
Who flew over my head and then encircled us with disruptions.
Comments about My Talk Of Dragons by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl