My Warrior - Poem by Newo Enec
You spread your arms wide,
So the rays of sun filtered around your body,
Gleaming from behind you
Like the blades of a thousand warriors.
The blood red sky seemed swelled,
Pregnant with the dreams of an empire.
You arms swerved, flapped in an odd motion,
Like an attempt to fly,
As an arrow caught your back.
Comments about My Warrior by Newo Enec
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda