New Emotion - Poem by the jen
i met you in september
do you remember
what the weather was
it was sunny
a sunkissed glow
you lit me up
i was in love
by the mere sight
this new emotion was beautiful
a potential me and you forever
together holding hands in the light
reminiscing on your soft pillowy lips
as you kiss me sweetly good night
those days were nice, right?
when we were exclusive and tight
you and me were something
and nothing could ever come between us, right?
i miss you and i wish the feeling was mutual...
Comments about New Emotion by the jen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl