chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
New Friends - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
the botth.are we the youth?
can i have the tooth loose after i bite your food
i bought the program? none.
i wasnt one.
im a pretty girl in a pizza place booth.
am i the youth? truth.
hello to good carrie waltzen and the good folks of philidelphia.
Comments about New Friends by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl