Night Club Quickie - Poem by Matt Mondschein
A luscious babe, struts insidiously
Amongst the band
We think not
Just gasping for a ride
The crew gaulks, with vast mouths
At this showgirl
Which member will give her a whirl?
Will they play her safe?
Perhaps, just weigh in, at their own expense
The drummer makes a move
Slashing, pounding his thin lumber
She suddenly notices him
With a sensitive, sensual glance
Should he take a chance?
A nearby restroom, jumps in front of them both
As the band takes, an intermission
Drummer, showgirl intermingle
He gets hosed
Comments about Night Club Quickie by Matt Mondschein
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda