Matt Mondschein Poems
- Melissa My Wife- The Greatest ... Not a word need be ...
- A Christmas Prayer God, please turn back, the hands of ...
- Alone You cannot solve my problems You cannot ease my ...
- Die Alone Do you want to die? Jump off a building Get hit ...
- Judit Ann Oh! sister, sister your love endures forever ...
- Happy Fathers Day - Lord Of Al...
- The Worst Poetry I pen some of the worst poetry you'll ever ...
Regardless of who we are, we all have things in common,
no matter the obvious differences. We love, hate, feel sad, feel good, are content and regret. These truths are inescapable and cross all borders of race, color, age, and sex. As I've found out, life isn't always easy, yet there are moments, after the fact, when you can sit back and laugh at the situation.
Contained within,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt Mondschein
Melissa My Wife- The Greatest Love
Not a word need be spoken
Nor a touch be felt
Just our feelings communicating
As it was my heart that you held
With the passing of time
I found myself hooked
My breath you had stolen
And my feelings you took
I was yours completely
To this day I still am
Though my soul waits patiently
Till our hearts meet again
A love never known before
Shared throughout an endless night
The greatest love I've ever known
Slowly fading from my sight
Before the dream becomes a memory
Look to your heart
A place I called home
Remember I love you