No Garden Flowers For Me - Poem by Lucius Furius
No garden flowers for me,
no gaudy, painted flowers
(hotel swimming pools beside the ocean) .
Give me wildflowers -
ironweed and jewelweed,
chicory and Queens-Anne's-lace.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about No Garden Flowers For Me by Lucius Furius
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl