Now You Will Feel - Poem by Lucius Furius
'I said I didn't love you,
I said I didn't want you,
but continued to act normal,
to extend common courtesies,
in moments of weakness-
a certain kindness.
'The treatment failed.
Your sickness lingers.
Now you must feel the cold truth of my not loving you.'
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Now You Will Feel by Lucius Furius
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda