No Good - Poem by Lyf Burns
The pain one can feel,
When one feels that one's no good,
And the whole world thinks that it's true.
And when you feel that hope,
That miniscule light,
The thing that lifts you up,
In your time of greatest strife.
Then you know that it's not true,
And you live on being you.
But you now know,
That nobody knows.
The pain that others feel,
When they feel that they're no good.
Comments about No Good by Lyf Burns
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl