No Words - Poem by Mohammad Hassan
There are no words
to express what i feel for you...
There are no songs
as beautiful as the music
that fills my soul
when i hear your voice..
There are no roses
as lovely as you make me smile
nothing moves me like you do Honey....
There are no days
brighter than the days
i spend with you
you're my light in the darkness...
And there could never be words
to express my Love For You
SWEETHEART.... I LOVE U! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Comments about No Words by Mohammad Hassan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda