North Wind - Poem by Emma Barrett
I wish I could be lifted up
and away with the winds;
Above the world;
above its woes -
howling as we go.
Sweeping past misery-
churning up the heavy seas.
Soaking mortals with our tears,
Of grief and pain and wasted years.
Comments about North Wind by Emma Barrett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda