Not A Pew - Poem by douglas lewis
The bench in the park
Was a little askew.
A little unbalanced.
When I sat on the high side
I was closer to heaven
But I would eventually slide
To sitting in hell.
Comments about Not A Pew by douglas lewis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl