Nothing Is Right… - Poem by cyclopseven Ram
Nothing is right
If I see from my own sight
So I must learn to see
From the other side,
This may provide a better light.
My view is mine
None can I impose on thine
If I do so, please forgive this mind
In hastiness I always defend mine.
Haughtiness burn over the soul
As I wade the river of polluted brothel
Mind is made to believe the tale told
Haughtiness is the status within every fold.
Anger washes over the sin of hatred
Believing the cleansing is being bred
How can fire cold down the shining amber
When its heat itself worst than a butcher?
Comments about Nothing Is Right… by cyclopseven Ram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl