Double A P SS
Now That I Found Hope - Poem by Double A P SS
Now that I have hope to live again
Can I leave my old shattered life?
Will I drag what has happened into this new life?
Now that I’ve found what I lost
Can I keep it?
All the baggage is stained in my mind
I keep trying to remove it from my dreams
But my dreams are becoming real
Now that I found hope
I can’t seem to escape my past
Hope I have lost you once
Hope I have found you
Hope you are not my fate
Now that I found hope I must protect it
at the risk of never seeing her face again
Comments about Now That I Found Hope by Double A P SS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl