Nuts Never - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Halved by the shade, grey is the color which i carry - Grown in my tomb, my stone will be buried - Rock will fill what is left of my dust - Cursed to harm, the more in good, without Love, i am, misunderstood - The chasm to charm, creates my fate - My death by the rose, spooned too soon - I will miss dawn, i hope she will be late - Under the cover of the moon, stars will space a sparkle - By breaking my sanctuary to be roomed - Decay Will Be Displayed, Never crack the nut, with a open shell.
Comments about Nuts Never by Unic Cjonr
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda