Oluchi (Part One) - Poem by samuel nze
This girl is sitting across the room
Looking my way.
I know she likes me
A little too much for,
Though I have done all to make her know I
Cannot go out with her -
As I am engaged already -
She still hopes one day
The story will differ.
Walks up to me to make small talk
Which I am too busy to attend.
I want us to go to your house
For the one and the other thing.
It tries me.
She sees a handsome face
Inspired by a proud full head
What a prospect of a hubby!
But I know that if she
Were the only girl alive
I fain would be a priest
Comments about Oluchi (Part One) by samuel nze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl