Om A Praying - Poem by Tammy Jean
Will I ever aquire discernment?
Has it escape beyond my grasp?
Will I ever know your whispering?
... Or will it be a thing of the past?
I long to understand you,
In these days of misunderstood,
I know you're trying to reach me,
I'd be there if I could,
It's just not the right timing,
To hear what you are saying,
So I will keep my love a floating,
And keep my Om a praying.
Comments about Om A Praying by Tammy Jean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl