Christian K. Montiel
On This Night. - Poem by Christian K. Montiel
On this night.
Kissing you slow as our clothes come off, making our way to the bedroom at the same time you set the alarm so you can know when he is home.
Meanwhile I lay on the bed you are walking around bare naked turning on the candles; you look so sexual between the shadows.
Making love to you it wasn’t enough and this rush goes trough my veins and I was feeling like I could it be with you until the end of times.
But on this night I realize that you will never belong into my life and everything that I believe was a lie.
Comments about On This Night. by Christian K. Montiel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl