Christian K. Montiel
One Deep Feeling. - Poem by Christian K. Montiel
One deep feeling.
We found this love, like fish in a dry pond
But now this hopes and this love is about to fly away
Like butterflies in spring.
I guess you love me and I do love you but
The night is too short to loved both us and make this love
I had a dream last night, that finally I have found true happiness into my life but my dream fade away trough my lonely night.
C’mon book of many sad stories is time to end this chapter because the way this story is going, it doesn’t even make sense, I guess this is the story of me and one deep feeling.
Comments about One Deep Feeling. by Christian K. Montiel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl