One Blooms To The Many - Poem by Landrey
1. It started first with only one wrong choice.
The world was perfect yet they chose the snake.
But notice,20-20 is hindsight.
2. And yet I can't but muse, 'What if instead,
Instead of them it had been me tempted.'
Unlikely, still, I can't do worse then them.
3. And nowadays the choice is not just one.
The seed of one has now become ten grand.
The cost of that first bite is worlds of sin.
4. And now in worlds of sin it's hard to tell,
to tell what's wrong and what's just 'not advised, '
what's right, what's law, what's lesser than the next.
5. Their brain fart choice has screwed it up for us.
Of all the trees she had to pick that fruit.
Of all the times to be a man, Adam.
6. But wait. I'm far to harsh on Day No.6,
for when it comes straight down to it, we're worse.
Ten times a day I know the right and trip.
7. Ten times a day He picks me up and says,
'You soon will crush his head, but look to Me.
I know the plans I have for you, My child.'
Comments about One Blooms To The Many by Landrey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
Mary Elizabeth Frye
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You