- A Someone O’er the crest of the hill Came hence a cry so ...
- She Walks In Silence 1. She walks in silence, like the ...
- Elevate [lyrical] I’m not stuck between a rock and a hard ...
- Frozen In Time The Man on his Bus and Me in my Car He looks ...
- A World Yet Saved When | you look at me... ...here's what I ...
- Left Hangin' It's like I got fired, my time card ...
- A Farewell From Landrey (written 2-16-08) are my eyes ...
Known to only be poetic during the night hours, this creature is found in the muggy hills of NE Georgia and is considered an endangering species. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
O’er the crest of the hill
Came hence a cry so shrill,
That with darting eyes
I searched the skies
For a someone; invisible one.
Through the mist of the night
I scanned with all my might.
Yet I found not a soul,
Nor light, as from a coal.
But a someone; imperceptible one.
As I came near the spot
I beheld what I sought,
I could not tell, friend or foe.
Appearing first a shadow,
Now a someone; immortal one.