One Bullet One Gun - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Away, far far away.
Is still to close.
Breaking my boundaries.
Just for you to breathe.
One bullet to my gun.
When you coffin my grave with your nails.
Six is the pick.
To the measurement.
Into the soil by my soul.
Slaughtered to be tortured.
Into and beyond the depth.
Because I will drown inside mine.
Where I will curse my rest.
In the bed of the dead.
Comments about One Bullet One Gun by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl