One Day - Poem by sharayah Hodson
If i had one day to tell you how much i love you. to help you understand the need i have for your touch. i wouldnt know where to begin or finish for that matter. but i'm sure somewhere in between i'd say some simple words to show my emotions, and a simple phrase to finish it off. 'my heart will always ly with yours.'
Comments about One Day by sharayah Hodson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl