One Mind - Poem by Satan's Sibling
One mind wanders,
through a dank and dreary place.
Its memory fades,
As it forgets its face.
One body never forgets,
The feeling of sanity.
It never forgets,
The sins of vanity.
So think of one mind,
As you read of this poem.
One mind forever,
Never need hone.
Comments about One Mind by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl