One Sun - Poem by Richard Joseph
Sun over dark trees;
Sun rising over the black;
Sun and blueness, BLISS!
This day is a special one;
This perfect day, is like A KISS!
This is another wonderful day!
One Sun, keeps us warm;
One Sun is needed to be;
One Sun will suffice, to see!
Only because of the sun;
Only that prevents our demise;
Only our Sun, maintains us all!
Comments about One Sun by Richard Joseph
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl