William D. Borgen
Oppenheimer's Hungry Ghost - Poem by William D. Borgen
with geometric beauty.
Cause and Effect
Chase after each other's sex.
A sweet engineering problem.
An orgy of phyics.
A flash of light...
70 thousand sentient beings
Reduced to shadow and ash.
Namu Shakyamuni Butsu
Comments about Oppenheimer's Hungry Ghost by William D. Borgen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda