Dog goD 8Hate
Our Struggling Friend - Poem by Dog goD 8Hate
yes, the (sometimes) tawdry
and plebeian efforts of what's
shall we associate for unity's sake?
For philanthropy's iffy virtue? Or...
fashion fastidious flouts...
to augment (his)
personal doubts? ? ?
For me a moment's demand issues
from theorems published outside
the inside assumption, and...
It gets cold/old... out here....
Comments about Our Struggling Friend by Dog goD 8Hate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl