Our Turn - Poem by Joseph Sakyiamah
The art tells what the artist is doing…
Never could had it been and never would it be the paint he or she uses…
It depict colors
Afraid to be frame with fears
Fairly the fairy tales goes! ! !
Married but not marry with chains
Caught in the act of the author
Authoring words spoken deep
But swallow in the eyes of all
No size could the elephant be…! ! !
It can never enter the thin hole of the ant
Resisting the tables turning
Detesting all songs but one could be your favorite
Matters do matters…
Our turn will come to do something good.
Comments about Our Turn by Joseph Sakyiamah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda