Our World - Poem by Allistair Solomon
In our world with dark green skies,
Happy endings with no goodbyes.
In this world where we hold hands,
Against the darkness we'll make our stand.
No matter where our paths may wend,
We'll be together through the end.
We'll relish the good and shoulder the pain,
Cherish the memories that forever remain.
And when time comes for worlds to part,
Know you'll remain eternally safe in my heart.
Comments about Our World by Allistair Solomon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda