Over - Poem by Miranda Oney
Look him in the eye,
says sorry, so am I.
Pain increasing, I want to bawl,
I want to forgive after all.
Forgive I will, forget I won't.
Head says leave, heart says don't.
Live without him, guess I will,
without love there is a chill.
Walks away, I begin to cry,
said it's over, now so am I.
Comments about Over by Miranda Oney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl