Padre Pio - Poem by Daniel McDonagh
To Padre Pio
I will confess my sins;
Of the torment of my soul
Of the pain of my heart
Of the lust of which I hunger
Of the desires, I cannot have.
And he will whisper absolution,
Wipe away my sinful tears,
My penance is to carry Christ’ cross.
His wrath, I will fear.
Comments about Padre Pio by Daniel McDonagh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl