Pain - Poem by Krystle Newberry
Why do my poems sound so cold and unfeeling
Why do i struggle with the thought of love
Its because someone has to
Someone has to know the pain of abandonment and rejection
someone has to know what its like to not have a father
Someone has to know the pain life can inflict
Someone has to understand that life isn't always easy.
I need someone to understand my pain
A way to release what i feel
So that's why i write my pain and live my happiness.
Comments about Pain by Krystle Newberry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl