Ashley Roseanne Pleasure
Pain Is Love - Poem by Ashley Roseanne Pleasure
Pain is heartache,
Pain is an emotional heart break.
Pain is a roller coaster.
That is filled with twists, turns, and hills.
Pain is an emotional medication.
Best taken if it were a pill.
Pain is love.
Love is an emotional bond that holds me to you.
Pain is the love that forces me to seduce you.
Take you into my world, mold and console you.
Pain is the way you walked out of my life.
Love is the way i got over my hurt you left me to endure.
For this pain, a pill.
There was no cure.
Comments about Pain Is Love by Ashley Roseanne Pleasure
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl