Painful - Poem by Hannah Shier
You idiotic fool.
You foolish idiot.
Are you getting the point yet?
You are a fool for thinking you could've ever handled this all on your own without anyone's help.
You're a fool for not believing, not coming to someone when we were all around you, ready to help.
You're a fool for going down that path, that dark path, and not even bothering to let any of us know.
You're a fool for thinking you had no friends.
What am I, then?
Why do I sit here by your grave and cry, then?
I loved you, you fool.
My idiotic fool.
Comments about Painful by Hannah Shier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl