Paris - Poem by Marta Xoxx
Where the glistening glow of your love spells out Paris,
like the lights that shine upon it's midnight sky.
Fear not that place but take me there with you- tonight,
so we can spend all of eternity holding hands.
Side by side.
Let's live this moment:
right now, right here.
Under the moonlit roses as the flakes of them rain on us.
Paris is the city that mends all love sores,
so let's make all things wrong between us turn to right.
Comments about Paris by Marta Xoxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl