Park At Dark - Poem by cyerra weimer
Im walking in the park,
it is oh, so dark!
I thought i saw a shark!
But oh wait im still in the park!
It was a tree i saw in the dark park!
it had oh so much bark! !
Comments about Park At Dark by cyerra weimer
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl