chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Park Place - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
scribble on a white pillar of caskets, 'small baskets for this little one'.sun, get you some, get even with little steven for grievings done.hes dead and his mother wed another.what shall i do? shrew.
Comments about Park Place by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl