Norman E Dale
Passing Time - Poem by Norman E Dale
And what about tomorrow,
for it's never far away.
Will it fulfil the hopes and dreams,
thay we have made today?
For yestrday, it has now flown,
tis' but a dream gone by,
to be remembered or forgot,
with just a passing sigh.
But today we live each moment,
for it's all we have, yet know,
that like our old friend yesterday,
how quickly it will go..
Comments about Passing Time by Norman E Dale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl