Pathos. - Poem by sillia pantho
Kill me, take away my bones but never leave me alone.
Conserve me if not the burning sun skins me off the moisture.
My future is unknown but help me, if not the sand can pull me in.
Comments about Pathos. by sillia pantho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl