Patriotic Ode - Poem by James McIntyre
Written during the last excitement on the Canadian frontier.
Rejoice, rejoice, we all do stand,
United in one mighty band ;
No traitors in our land we find,
All one in heart all one in mind,
Resolute in their opinion-
None shall conquer our Dominion !
For every man with dauntless mien
Will rally round our flag and queen.
Comments about Patriotic Ode by James McIntyre
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl