chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Payday - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
bar code.the holy hell.i fell down the well and super sale.the end force.the line, of course.was worse thean before.i get wore out then tore down.dont mess around.
Comments about Payday by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl