Lenora M. Green
Peace - Poem by Lenora M. Green
When time and emotions
Plan out a caring day
Humanity has peace.
If one is for all
All is for one
Dignity and dreams can be.
All are included
None are excluded
Teamwork brings unity.
Energies with goals
For common good
Are the formula equaling peace.
Comments about Peace by Lenora M. Green
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl