People - Poem by philip teed
People we see,
People we know,
People we dream of
And people we want.
Peopl are what makes us unique.
The people who are around you
Depicts how people see us.
Why can't people realize who you really are?
Our friends are friends and they don't make us
They Understand us.
Comments about People by philip teed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl