Perception - Poem by Barbara Harris
what do you think I be, what do see in me?
you thought I would be scared, you want to know my dreams, you want me on yo team, you gotta prove to me, that you won't lie, cheat, or do anything to hurt me, b.
Comments about Perception by Barbara Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl