~~~ Leaven ~~~
Phoenix Rising - Poem by ~~~ Leaven ~~~
O that noble bird
Are collected in the light,
Shall be set aflame
By the torches of the order,
And, those ashes scattered
By dark winds across the land.
The quickening breath
Shall gather the ashes together again,
And, from them
Shall arise that brilliant fiery bird
Whose faith is like unto the ancients.
Shall the glow of each feather
Illuminate the skies,
And open up the heavens
For the ascension
Of the Phoenix rising.
Comments about Phoenix Rising by ~~~ Leaven ~~~
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl