Phutile Philosophy - Poem by Cento Poet
I look outside and see my life
The further I walk, the further I'm lost
Upon this tragic nothing could be a soother
my tears are filling the water even more
Silence is the most gracious orchestra
Words are fun.
HA- you ask why?
To leave others in a daze
The beaver felt a sudden shiver
Therefore I am
I need to let it out some way
Some day you’ll maybe do the same
I hate the way i love you
Evil should not friendship kill
Am I a poet?
Am I an artist?
I'm sure my work's not done.
Tides rock the fish to sleep
Yet an uncertain child within
Was cracked open
But today I am happy.
Comments about Phutile Philosophy by Cento Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl